- We respect General Rawat a lot but I think he has been misinformed and misguided.
- If the Army chief is saying that demographic change is happening in Assam, then it is the government's job to check it. We are the only party which said that shoot anyone who infiltrates into our borders.
- People say we are a Muslim party which is false. We've always given 20-25 seats to our Hindu brothers in all elections. Muslim brothers had also laid down their lives in the freedom struggle. We're Indians. Let us live with the dignity of an Indian.
- Whenever I meet Union home minister (Rajnath Singh), he meets me warmly and addresses me as 'Badruddin bhai'. If we were anti-national would he welcome me?
- Have asked for time to meet the President, the prime minister and the Union home minister. Our MLA delegation will meet and clarify our position. -- ANI
Ahead of the fifth and final Test at Dharamsala, England's head coach, Brendon McCullum, opined that it would be "slightly mad" if the spin duo of Tom Hartley and Shoaib Bashir didn't get the opportunities to play in the County...